Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday

Today was spent doing a whole buncha nothin. Stan made some rice crispies treats and cut up some melons for my lunches this week. I love eating watermelon & cantaloupe for lunch. I think he added in some of the wild blueberries we had in the freezer, too. YUM.

So you see from what paragraph that he's feeling better. He was up and about but taking it easy. We went to Walgreens to pick up his Kadian and now he's vomiting from it which is obviously not so good on the abdomen. He's got a doctor appointment tomorrow to follow up on his belly button, so I wrote my doc (we go to the same doc as our primary and pain mgmt doc) a note asking him when he refills my Vicodin (which is due in like 3 days) to please change the acetominophen from 500mg to 325mg. I don't know why but the last time he scripted me, he gave me more tylenol which I don't want. Hopefully he'll fix it.

I work 7 hours tomorrow. Yay! I'm sure it's going to be hell busy what with the holiday weekend and me being off, which I must repeat, was so relaxing and wonderful. No fireworks, no spastic dog, no crowds of people with bad breath and dirty feet and hands, just perfect.

Hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment