Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday

What a busy day. Lots of work at work, and then a doctor's appointment. I have to go get a MRI for my head in the near future to rule out any sort of maybe stroke goings on. I had an incident where my hand refused to work a while back, can't remember if I wrote about it. The neurologist wrote it off as a rogue migraine but my doc wants to be sure. So I get to have a panic fit in the MRI machine, fun!

I went for the main reason of my boob. It's painful as hell and he wanted to rule out another infection. He did. He thinks that I have nerve problems in the boob from all the trauma and surgeries. I don't care what it is I want it to stop. I want to be able to wear a bra without cringing and to roll over onto my stomach without waking up in pain at night. I hate my boob. It is ugly and painful. So he's going to add this to the list for the pain mgmt doctor that I'm going to go see next month. He did not feel any lumps but again that's rather impossible as the boob is now more resembling a piece of chewed gum than a normal tit.

It's 830 and I'm ready to go to bed. I'm such a lazy shitstain of a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment