Monday, July 6, 2009

Late Night Evangelism

Have you ever been up late at night and came across some weird shit on TV? I have. Or I should say WE have. Whenever I go with Stan to his shows, we get home quite late as the band plays till closing, then they have to tear down, load up and then drive home which takes about 3-4 hours. So that means it's around 4-6am when we get in. We've seen this guy several times, and I never knew his name because I am laughing so hard. Apparently his name is Kerney Thomas and he's a wackjob. Prankerchief!



If you're up for it, you can get a free Prankerchief here: http://www.kerneythomas.org/pp.html I love the word prankerchief. I love freebies too and I was going to start posting them here, but that's such a big deal to do and I honestly don't think anyone really reads here anyhow. But consider this my one and only freebie post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment