Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday

I cannot teach people to add. I am not licensed to teach. I had a lady just refuse to listen and could not understand simple math. I actually had to transfer her to my boss who could also not teach her math. She thinks we stole $231.06 from her school. We didn't. She's been a thorn in my side since fucking December 2008 when she made the reservation and didn't understand what sales tax was. And this woman is the accountant for a public school system. Scary shit.

Heather's missing again I guess, Stan drove her to "work" at noon, she was supposed to work till 6, I texted her to see if she needed a ride back to her flophouse and shocker amount shockers, no answer. So Stan's not going to waste his time & gas driving to her work only to have her not be there. I guess she feels like she has to lie about where she goes, but honestly we don't care anymore. Can't care anymore, it hurts too much. Plus this whole mysterious thing is so much more exciting!

That was my day in a nutshell, oh except for the trip to the food bank! That's always a bright spot, knowing that no matter how hard you try, you can't afford to feed your family! Yay for poverty! And yay for 2 boxes of rice krispies from the bank, shame I don't have any milk to put on them. Maybe I could use yam juice? Whats up with yams and food banks? :)

1 comment:

  1. Um, nobody else will eat yams?
    I don't care for them myself.....

    ReplyDelete