Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday!

A lovely day after a lovely weekend. Stan had a show in Watertown on Saturday, which was fun. One of the roadies for the band for some reason showed up with a helmet on his head, and not a motorcycle helmet either, a bright red helmet with a chinstrap, usually worn by a special person. Well he had it on all night and watching him was a blast. LOL People did not know what to think, if he was kidding or if he was really a special person. He played special very well.

Then Sunday came and I did absolutely nothing, spent the day in bed watching tv & sleeping. I know, I know, I'm so exciting.

Today was work, and it was a lot of it. But all in all it was a good day, and I got a lot accomplished.

But as for blogging worthy stuff, no...nothing. So I"ll post a picture that made me laugh earlier. Or maybe 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment