Monday, June 29, 2009

Camel Toe of the Day


Okay, this person is named "Solange" which sounds like an expensive brand of pubic wax, doesn't it? Apparently this person is Beyonce's sister. Bey-once and So-lange. Lovely names. It's like they had a tray full of Scrabble letters and made shit up. Anyway this is Solange and she has an amazing rainbow camel toe. It reminds me of that song by Ween called "Homo Rainbow" because this nasty camel twat might turn some boys homo. :)

Seriously you can see her entire snappin gyro, what's the point of wearing pants? My god woman, self respect, look it up.

And what is with the bright yellow wig tape on the side of her face? Am I missing some new ridiculous fashion? It's not a band aid because I know that was something that rappers did some years ago. Or is she going for that Adam Ant indian look? Either way, I am confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment