Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday

I spent today at the hospital getting cardiac tests from when I had the issue with my hand not working. They did echocardiograms, electrocardiograms, cardiac ultrasound with bubbles which was neat. They did sedate me for some of the tests and also do something to simulate exercise, Stan said it was a stress test and since they don't want me to stroke out, they didn't have me do real exercise. Which was fine with me. After they got my heart racing, they let it calm down and then gave me something which felt like valium squared. I drove myself there because nobody told me otherwise, and it was fun driving home. I apparently went to the store on the way back. I have new makeup. LOL I found the receipt and thankfully even in my altered state I took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 offers and also somehow came up with a $5 coupon. LOL I wish I remembered.

I am going to hate tomorrow because I'm gonna be so busy from not being there today. Thankfully it's just ONE MORE DAY and then I get 2 off. Stan's band is playing Saturday but I'm not going because apparently he's getting a ride or something and whatever I'm a big behemoth and there's no room for me or something equally lame. If I was jealous I'd care. But I'm not so I don't. Something tells me I should but what's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment