Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday

Well today was a pleasant surprise. First off I snagged a brand new umbrella from the lost & found on Wednesday. It's white and it had horrible brown smears all over it, like it had something spilled on it or maybe a giant had wiped his ass with it. Either way it was a shame to see a brand new big golf umbrella with tags covered in either coffee or shit. So I took it and figured I could clean it up and have a nice umbrella for when I walk Mr. Foo in the rain. Everyone at work laughed at me. Well that bitch cleaned up so nice and there's not one stain left on it after I sprayed its ass with Tilex. So it was pouring down rain today and I brought it with and laughed at everyone at work who dared laugh at me and my trashpicking abilities. Amateurs.

I did not have that many spatic people calling today either. That was a relief. Only one lady really cursed me but it was very uninspired and didn't even make me giggle. I did have one lady who called me to add up 2 numbers for her. She had 2 charges on her credit card, lets say $154.25 and $44.40. She could not add these 2 numbers on her own, she needed to call me to do it for her. That was disturbing. This lady somehow had enough money to come visit here, she drove here, but she can't add up 2 numbers to come up with the sum. Crazy. That makes me even more sure of the fact that humans are doomed and our days at the top of the food chain are limited.

I plan on doing nothing this weekend since I'm not welcome at the show tomorrow. Eh, whatever. I'm also being ignored now because I had to use the truck today to go to work since my car would not start. I "used up all the gas". WHATEVER. I also suck because I won't buy cigarettes anymore since I don't smoke anymore. That's also my fault. Everything's my fault. So I sit in here by myself every night and just wonder what it is that I've done or that I don't understand....that makes me so fucking disliked. I don't know.

Mr. Ito is chewing at his skin and I found a speck of what I think is flea dirt. Our neighbor's dog is covered in fleas. I've been treating him but I guess they have to bite him first in order to die. Poor Foo, he's never had a flea and I think he's allergic to their bites. I am going to bathe him on Sunday, since I have to wait 3 days after applying the Advantix.

That's it. I'm so fucking lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment