Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday

Happy Sunday! It's the day of the Lord Hallelujah! Praise him!

Okay, back to the reality of my blog. The only religious programming you will get here is good old Pastor Kerney Thomas:



I hope that everyone is holding their personal prankerchiefs while they're reading this ecoli bola loshow blog. Sorry I broke into tongues there for a second. I bet nobody's back hurt's anymore either. I wish I could do something for Stan, like rob a pharmacy, since he's out of medicine until the 4th.

Anyway I spent my day around the house jacking off. Not literally but you know, just doing a whole bunch of nothing but staying busy doing it. I have to work tomorrow and I wanted to dye my hair this weekend but it has not occurred yet. Oh well. I'll just go in ugly as usual.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day and had a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment